Friday, April 27, 2007

I realized that I haven't updated my BLOG in some time, so I wanted to get something new out here. We had North Cobb High School orientation last night. Tyler has decided to add Cross Country Running and Wrestling to his plate for next year. He's continuing Football (of course). He is getting into hanging out with his friends more. Tonight was a party for his friend Babs, so he's out on the town.

Gareth was a trouble-maker at school all day, according to his teachers. I understand he did a little hitting, biting, pushing and kicking. We don't know what we are going to do with the little stinker. He has to be kin to Chris Benson - oh wait - that would be his uncle! :-) He's quite the spirited little fella at times...all the time into something.

Aaron and I are happy it's the weekend. It's suppose to be low to mid 70's, and I'm not complaining! I'll try to get some pictures on here over the weekend.

(By the way...I did win 1st place out of the pool I was in with 9 guys for the March Madness. I will be rubbing that in their faces for some time. I don't think they will let me play next year?)

No comments: