An outing to the Greensboro Natural Science Center. This place is pretty cool.

They have more or less a zoo, aquarium & museum all in one. When we first walked up to the tigers, they were both being lazy and appeared to be napping. As we walked past the fence, we went over to the glass "cage" viewing area. As we stood there, Tyler made the comment that he bet they could break through that glass if they tried. I knew they couldn't but about two seconds later the male one saw us and dove for the glass. I screamed after having just heard Tyler make that comment. We continued to watch them and apparently the male tiger felt threatened by Tyler...I assume it was his height since nobody else around was so tall. Every time Tyler moved from one side of the fence to the glass viewing area, the tiger would follow him and roar and jump up on the wall/fence. It was crazy. I've never seen any zoo animal respond like that!


The boys were impressed with the snakes, spiders, and all those creepy crawlie things....they all gave me the "heeby jeebies!"

These guys were really playful and one was three-legged. It didn't slow him down though.
No comments:
Post a Comment