Tuesday, October 24, 2006




I was starting to receive harassing phone calls from out west again, so I had to update our BLOG (so here Ali!).

Last Sat. was Homecoming for Tyler's team, so he walked out with one of the cheerleaders. I had to make him pose with Gareth for 3 secs. so I could snap this one single picture....ofcourse Gareth had to look up into the bleachers as I took it. Gareth loves watching football now! He screams GO BALL everytime he sees a pro game on TV, and yells Tyler's name. It's very cute.

The one with Mattie - we are leaving to go to school or somewhere, and he proceeds into the kennel with the dog (this is now a very fun event for him). He looks at her and says cheese until I take a picture.

The one with the apples - I took this because Grandma Yvonne brought Gareth an apple to snack on when Aaron went to meet her for dinner the other night (Daddy brought it home for him to eat later) and he has now decided that apples are good, so I had to snap a picture. He just started eating bananas again too. One of those wierd phases he went through where 1/2 of his normal diet was no longer tasty....so, in reviewing this photo, I thought I'd explain his markings: big scab on forehead is from a fall at school we believe--one of those mystery ones! The red marking just below that is falling on the bleachers at Tyler's game Sat. (concrete and 2 year olds never get along) Then there's a little scab to the edge of his lip - that would be where he fell at school and we aren't certain, but we think his tooth actually came through his lip. It was a horrible cut inside his lip, but after about 3 days it was almost healed up.

Just now I realized there's another scrape on his head in the picture with Mattie - that was taken a couple week's ago, so that was a different batch of injuries!!!

Oh, also, I never noticed how some of Gareth's feature are starting to look a lot like big bro--look at Gareth's jaw line in the pic with Mattie and compare to Tyler's jaw line in the football pic. Cutie pa tooty!

No comments: