We keep getting asked about Gareth's new words and things he's doing, so I thought I update everyone on what's going on in his world.
His current vocabulary (as best that Aaron & I can remember tonight) includes the following - or atleast his version of it:
mama, dada, Tyler, Matt-Matt (our dog), dog, out, more, my, milk, drink, shoe, sock, duck, book, snack, cracker, uh-oh, down, hi, bye, eye, hair, ball, trash
I'm sure there's more, but I'll have to add to the list later as our memory is "refreshed" of them.
He continues using the sign for "more" when he wants more snack. I taught him that at about 5 months old before he was talking so we would know if he was still hungry. Now he signs and says more at the same time.
He also does his "strong man" pose when you ask him if he's a strong man. Basically it's a gritting of the teeth, clenching of the fists, type pose. I'm trying to get a good shot of it for the blog, but so far no luck.
Tyler is officially done with the 7th grade. He's visiting in MS with his dad's family for the next 3 weeks, so Gareth will be without his play buddy for a little while. Nothing Aaron or I do is near as fun, or funny, as Tyler. You can tell they love each other so much.
Well, take care, and hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!
We're Hiring!!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment